Please note: You will only have to create a profile/account the first time you register online. After that, you will only need a username and password to log in to your account.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR PASSWORD SOMEWHERE SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY ACCESS IT.
- Click on the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute menu link followed by either the OLLI Original or OLLI a La Carte to view our course offerings.
- Go to Login/Create an Account in the upper left corner (in small white print on blue bar) and select Create New Profile.
- Make sure Student Profile (single user) is selected and click Submit.
- When setting up your profile, you only need to fill in the required fields with an asterisk next to them. Note: your username is your email.
- When your profile is complete, click Continue. Then on the next page click Submit.
- You should immediately receive an email with subject: Profile Notice from Sonoma State School of Extended and International Education confirming your profile is set up. If you do not receive this email your profile was not completed successfully, and you will not be able to add classes to your cart. Please check your spam/junk mail too. You should also see your name in the upper left hand corner of the blue bar stating “Welcome [Your Name]. This also indicates your profile has been completed and you are logged in to register for classes.
- Once you received your email confirming your profile is set up and confirmed via email, click Catalogs on the left margin and select Osher Lifelong Learning Institute. Then click on either OLLI Original or OLLI a La Carte to view class offerings.
- Select desired classes by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Then select Checkout in top right corner (in small white print on blue bar).
- This will take you to a Shopping Cart page where you can view your contact info and the classes you have selected. Click Agree to Refund Policies (you may read them first by clicking on Policies).
- Then at the bottom you may either Add Additional Classes or Checkout.
- If you choose Add Additional Classes, click on the OLLI Original or OLLI a La Carte again for OLLI offerings. Then add a class, then select Checkout in top right corner (in small white print on blue bar). Agree to Refund Policies for your added class, then click Checkout.
- To check out, select Credit Card for method of payment. Click Continue Check Out at bottom right hand corner and enter payment information. Then click Continue Checkout at the bottom right hand corner again. Then click the Submit Payment button at bottom right corner. At this point, your card will be charged, and you will be registered for your selected classes.
- You should receive an email with subject: Profile Notice from Sonoma State School of Extended and International Education confirming your profile is set up.
NEED HELP? If you are not able to register online, please call 707-664-2691.