Please note: You will only have to create a profile/account the first time you register online. After that, you will only need a username and password to log in to your account.
PLEASE WRITE YOUR PASSWORD SOMEWHERE SO THAT YOU CAN EASILY ACCESS IT.
- Click on the Osher Lifelong Learning Institute menu link followed by either the OLLI Six Week, OLLI Three Week, OLLI a la Carte or OLLI Off-Season to view our course offerings.
- Go to Login/Create an Account in the upper left corner (in small white print on blue bar) and click on the Create New Profile button.
- In the next screen, select Student Profile (single user) and click on the Submit button. Ignore the "Purchase OLLI" section.
- When setting up your profile, you only need to fill in the required fields with an asterisk next to them. Note: your username is your email.
- When your profile is complete, click Continue. Then on the next page click Submit.
- You should immediately receive an email with subject: Profile Notice from Sonoma State School of Extended and International Education confirming your profile is set up. If you do not receive this email your profile was not completed successfully, and you will not be able to add classes to your cart. Please check your spam/junk mail too. You should also see your name in the upper left hand corner of the blue bar stating “Welcome [Your Name]. This also indicates your profile has been completed and you are logged in to register for classes.
- If you are planning on registering for more than one *6 Week Class* select Bundle A or Bundle B. When registering online, first select the "OLLI BUNDLES" Tab on the left hand side.
- From the drop down list, please select your preference. The bundle must be selected, before selecting your classes.
Our Bundle Pricing is designed for 2 or more 6 Week Classes. If you are only interested in 3-wk and à la carte classes, you do not need to purchase a bundle.
Once you received your email confirming your profile is set up and confirmed via email, click Catalogs on the left margin and select Osher Lifelong Learning Institute. Then click on either the OLLI Six Week, OLLI Three Week, OLLI a la Carte or OLLI Off-Season to view our class offerings.
- Select desired classes by clicking on the "Add to Cart" button.
- Then select Checkout in top right corner (in small white print on blue bar).
- This will take you to a Shopping Cart page where you can view your contact info and the classes you have selected. Click Agree to Refund Policies (you may read them first by clicking on Policies).
- Then at the bottom you may either Add Additional Classes or Checkout.
- If you choose Add Additional Classes, click on either the OLLI Six Week, OLLI Three Week, OLLI a la Carte or OLLI Off-Season again for our OLLI offerings. Then add a class, then select Checkout in top right corner (in small white print on blue bar). Agree to Refund Policies for your added class, then click Checkout.
- To check out, select Credit Card for method of payment. Click Continue Check Out at bottom right hand corner and enter payment information. Then click Continue Checkout at the bottom right hand corner again. Then click the Submit Payment button at bottom right corner. At this point, your card will be charged, and you will be registered for your selected classes.
- You should receive an email with subject: Profile Notice from Sonoma State School of Extended and International Education confirming your profile is set up.
NEED HELP? If you are not able to register online, please call 707-664-2691.